How long does it take for my order to arrive?
After the order was placed, the DHL shipping within Germany will take about 3-5 working days. The dispatch within the European Union takes approximately 7-10 days.
How much is the shipping?
Shipping within European Union is free. Shipping outside the EU is 7,90€.
Shipping to Switzerland
For our customers from Switzerland, we recommend using meinEinkauf.ch. MeinEinkauf.ch fulfills the import process including customs until the package is delivered to you. Please find all information here.
What is the exchange and return policy?
You can return your original and unworn items within 14 days. We only accept items where original tag hangtag is still attached. Please be advised that you are responsible for the shipping fees incurred for the return unless a prepaid return shipping label came with your shipment. If you wish to exchange a product, please return it and place a new order on our website.
How do I return my order?
If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return your purchase within 14 days of shipment for a full refund. Please note that all articles must be in the original, unworn condition to be accepted for returns (unless it is a manufacturing defect).
Please include your Hey Honey returns note in your return package. For returns from Germany please attache provided return label on the package. Please drop off your labelled package at the post office (Deutsche Post). For all other countries, please be advised that you are responsible for the shipping fees incurred for the return. We will issue a refund to your original form of payment. Once we have received your package, please allow 5-7 business days for refunds to be processed back into your account.
Please send your return package to the following address:
Hey Honey Shop
c/o Moodja GmbH
Straße der Einheit 145-148
Please always keep the receipt with your tracking number.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.